Lego Pen Caddy, stylish!
Made with 99% authentic red, white and black Lego's, the remaining 1% is glue, grout and laquer. It can fit about 3 or 4 pens, so it's best suited for a minimalistic desk.

If you are interested in buying this item, please drop me a line.


Total



back